Friday, March 6, 2009

One Month!

I cannot believe my baby is already a month old! Here are some of my favorite pictures so far!
Love me Tender...
Apparently the Elvis lip is not hereditary... you have to work for it!
Here she is enjoying the time in her Baby Bjorn.
It is funny that all of these pictures have her with a Binky (or as Eric thinks it is called a Beanie)! Truthfully it is a lot of work to get her to take it, she doesn't have one in that often!
Sleeping babies are the best thing in the whole world! Her Aunt Jodi is holding her here!
I could go on and on! I have about 600 (no exaggeration) in my computer! ugh mothers...

4 comments:

Fara said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she's already a month. It goes by to fast.

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you and your baby pictures! Its so crazy! I love that last one...her little shoes are precious...I hear I might get to see you tomorrow?!

Unknown said...

she is so cute!! she looks alot like you.!!! congrates and good luck it is alot of work but worth all of it!!!

Gina Sims said...

I was so happy we ran into you on Saturday, that was just too crazy! I hope her pictues were great, I am sure they are she is a beauty!!!!