Thursday, January 21, 2010

2009

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Was part of a State Championship Team

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't recall making any for 2009 but I have made some for 2010. :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ME! Plus, My Sister-in-Law Jen, My Friend Jenni, My Friend Steph, and my other friend Steph!

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yeah

5. What countries did you visit? For the first year in a while I stayed in the US

6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? Giving birth and falling instantly in love with my Jocelyn.
Coaching the Wyoming 4A 2009 State Championship Volleyball Team!

7. What do you wish you’d done more of? Finding time to spend with my Husband

8. What was the best book you read? The Host

9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? 2009 was perfect and I can't think of anything I wanted and didn't get

10. What kept you sane? Not so sure I am Sane...

11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Post Baby Body so anything I could fit into and a little more loose around the mid-section

12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? Being a mom is the best and the hardest thing you will ever do and men will NEVER understand that!

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Rikki, I loved this & I think that I will have to steal it!

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures! Thanks for the new post! I love you. Can't wait to see you again!