Monday, February 15, 2010

Jocelyn's First Birthday Party!

On February 6th, my baby J turned 1! I cannot believe how fast this year went and how my little sweet baby is turning into a sweet little girl!
I made her a TuTu and a shirt with a one on it ( I had to steal that idea from my cousin Kristi!) The TuTu was a bit big but she still looked so dang cute!
A kiss from Aunt Jodi!
She had her own little cupcake! She was not a fan of the cake or frosting but she loved the ice cream!
All done making a mess, now let's get ready to open some presents!

Jocelyn is really good at opening presents already! I couldn't believe it, but at Christmas she seemed like she knew what she was doing, and she didn't disappiont on her birthday either! She even gets excited when she opens something she likes! So cute!
Tara even made a comment about how she was amazed that she sat for so long doing one thing! I never realized but she sat for about 45 minutes just opening presents!
After the day was over I had an overwhelming feeling of love! We had so many people there to celebrate with us! The day could not have gone more perfect! I am so lucky to have the family and friends that I have and I know Jocelyn will be blessed with the same love from family and friends!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow can you believe it's been a year for our gals! Love the tutu and onesy! And I can't believe she's walking...I'm not sure Tori ever will! Congrats on an adorable one year old!

Gina Sims said...

Rikki,
She is one cute girl! Better get another little one on the way!