Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 facts about yourself.

1. I never knew I could love anyone the way I love Jocelyn. When Payton was on the way I was unsure I could even love her as much as I love Jocelyn (sounds awful, I know). Luckily, I found that I could love 2 adorable little girls equally, with everything I have, plus some!

2. I married a very good man. He is definitely "rough around the edges" but he is one of the best men I have ever known and I would not trade him for anything!

3. My sister is my best friend (I know, lucky me, right??). She would do anything for me and I would do anything for her.

4. I am so proud of the family I was raised in. My husband often informs me that "in the real world" people are not as nice my sister, parents and grandparents. I am so happy I was not raised in "the real world".

5. I LOVE volleyball and softball. Playing it, watching it, coaching it!

6. I am fascinated by little kids (mostly mine , but not just mine) and the things their little bodies and minds do and think. They are SERIOUSLY amazing!

7. I miss living in a bigger city.

8. I will live somewhere warm someday!

9. I have the healthiest 80 year old grandparents I have ever seen. (stole that one from you Jo, Thanks and sorry)

10. Ten is my Favorite number ever!

11. Most of my best friends are friends I had in High School.

12. I love making love songs into songs for my daughters and singing them to them. I have a terrible voice so I feel bad for my girls but, it's the thought that counts, right?

13. I am not superstitious.

14. I am a stay at home mom, but we NEVER stay at home.

15. I love country music.

No comments: