Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Me!

Jen Tagged me! So if you are reading this are officially tagged too! Have fun! It is a great way to get know eachother a little better!
A - Attached or Single? Attached
B - Best Friend? I love my girls so much, Jodi, Tara, Steph, Jenni, if I have to pick one, it would definitely be Eric
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Day of Choice? I love Saturdays and Sundays!
E - Essential Item? A huge purse with lots of essentials in it! :)
F - Favorite Color? PINK all the way!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms!
H - Hometown? Evanston WY
I - Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate Chip Cookies or Cake
J - January or July? July
K - Kids? One Step daughter but hopefully babies soon!
L - Life isn't complete without? FAMILY

M - Marriage Date? May 19, 2007 (1 year this month)
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Sister, 2 Brother-in-laws, 1 Sister-in-law
O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobia or Fears? Bugs of any sizes... i know, i thought I would grow out of that too!
Q - Quote? “Love the Game.” I really love so many quotes but this is my current favorite!
R - Reason to smile? Hubby, Friends, Family, London!, Summer
S - Season of choice? Summer all the way!
T - Tag ten people? All the people who read this!
U - Unknown fact about me? I tell everyone everything! So... I have no clue what to say!
V - Vegetable? Broccoli, corn, cauliflower
W - Worst habit? Clutter, procrastination
X- ????
Y - Your favorite food? Italian
Z - Zodiac Sign? Pisces

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thinking we need some updates! love you and miss you...