Friday, May 2, 2008

50 Odd Things!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yup if it is good, definately not my favorite!



2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Oh no!



3. Do you own a gun? I do! Thanks to Eric!



4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? No flavor but I love Ocean Water



5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Depends on what Doctor



6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are OK once a year or so...



7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas all the way baby!



8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? VIBE and Sunny D and Water



9. Can you do push ups? P90X! I can do like 20!



10. Age? 26



11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Ring



12. Favorite hobby? Running, SHOPPING, Excersise, Shopping, Playing Volleyball, Skiing, Boating, anything but sitting!



13. Favorite Actor? Heath Ledger, Ashton Kutcher



14. Do you have A.D.D.? Yeah I think I might...



15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Too Sensistive, Big Bones

16. Middle name? Dawn


17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I am so glad that it is Friday, I wish I were with my hubby in Phoenix, Hope my girls play well tomorrow!



18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? Camera Batteries, AE stuff, Sushi



19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Iced Tea, Sunny D + VIBE



20. Current worry? State Tshirts and the lady that will NOT call me back!



21. Current hate right now? Mean People



22. Favorite place to be? Lake Powell



23. How did you bring in the New Year? At one of Eric's friend's House



24. Where would you like to go? Phoenix



25. Name three people you are tagging to complete this? Jodi, Kristi, Jen.



26. Do you own slippers? Yes!



28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think so



29. Can you whistle? Not really



30. Favorite color? pink



32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing lately.



33. Favorite girl's name? Jocelyn or Oliva



34. Favorite boy's name? Evan, Grant



35. What is in your pocket right now? nothing



36. Best bed sheets as a child? I guess I don't remember that!



38. Worst injury you've ever had? Misplaced Hip



39. Do you love where you live? No... But I think we are here for good so I do LIKE it, I just don't LOVE it.



40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3



41. Who is your loudest friend? um... I might be the loud friend...ooops.


42. How many dogs do you have? 2 of the cutest dogs in the whole world!



43. Does someone have a crush on you? Nope



44. What is your favorite book? Secret



45. Where were you born? McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden



46. What is your favorite candy? Oh geez, where do I start



47. Favorite Sports Team? Jazz, 49ers, BYU Volleyball and Football



48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Umm I have no clue



49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!



50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This is titled 50 odd things. . . your not odd rik. :)