Friday, April 25, 2008

Dang Jazz!

I am pretty upset this morning! Last Night I stayed up as long as possible to watch the Jazz the game and when I drifted off to dream about Kyle Korver :)... they were looking good. It was a close game but I just knew they would pull it off...Well I thought they would pull it off. When I woke up at 4:50 this morning the first thing I did was turn on the TV to ESPN to see what the final result was! To my dismay the Jazz lost! I turned off the TV so I would not have to see the highlights of the game! I hope they have better luck and on Saturday! I think I will be able to watch the whole thing, maybe I am the good luck charm!

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

Hey Rikki! Very cute blog. I just saw the link in Brooke's blog. You look great and it looks like things are going great for you.