Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eric's Day at the Track

Eric always tells me and Kenzie how easy running is. He says "if I wanted to, I could out run you guys any day." I always tell him, "you would not make it a mile..." (ie: When I was training for the 1/2 Marathon Eric always told me that it was no big deal and he could do it with no training, these were the days that he wanted me to help with apartments, of course) So... a couple Sundays ago we decided to go take the dogs to the middle school track here in Green River, so Kenzie could practice hurdles and we could hang out, enjoy the beautiful day, and play around. On the way over there I asked Eric if he was going to show us how many miles he could run, he said "sure"!

This is his first lap. He is very tired and is about to give up but Kenzie offers to run a lap with him...he agrees to run one more lap (only a 1/2 mile)!

Even Boo is offering to help! This is after the 2nd lap with Kenzie.

And now he is walking again! I offer to run the last two with him! We finished and he was beyond tired! He works his butt off everyday but I think his lungs are a little out of shape! And now all he does for the rest of the time at the track is sit just like this...


I do believe that my husband can do anything he puts his mind to, but it was quite funny watching him find out that it is not as easy as he thinks!

No comments: