Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun Weekend!

I had such a fun weekend this past weekend! I wanted to share the pictures with you!
"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink."~Barbara Alpert

My sister Jodi and I had so much fun together! We don't get to spend very much time together on a regular basis so it was so fun to get to see her and share this great weekend with her! I will have to come steal her from her hubby more often! How do people make it through life without a sister? We are part of such a Great Family Business!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~Marcel Proust

These are my gorgeous and wonderful Mary Kay girlfriends! I loved getting to know every single one of these girls better this weekend! From left to right they are Gina Sims, Me, Jodi Mitchell, and Fara Hiser!
I really hate being on stage but it wasn't so bad after all! I think I am going to start practicing so that I can get used to it!

4 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Wow Rikki you are a hot lady :) Still recognize Fara but still don't know from where...

Rikki Shantz said...

Yeah right! Thanks girly! Fara is friends with Jen Atkinson, she lives over here in Rock Springs... does that help at all?

Brooke said...

Hi Rikki!

I stumbled across your blog through Jodi's. It is so fun to see what you are up too! Happy Birthday a few days late :-)

Brooke Buchanan (Matthews)

Jen said...

Allie, Fara is my buddy you took pics of her baby at your YW activity. :)