Monday, March 31, 2008

Mary Kay!

As I sat at Career Conference this weekend I realized how lucky I was to be in a company that is this great! If it was not for my beautiful cousin and sister I would not have ever thought about doing anything like this! I would not have never made some of the lasting friendships that I have made and I would have never felt the sense of self worth that I feel! If I think about it my "job" is helping women follow dreams and making women feel special! There is nothing I would rather do! We had a great time at Career Conference and I count my blessings each day for what God has brought into my life!

These are two dear friends that I have had the opportunity to get to know better! Two amazing women! I will have more pictures when Jodi sends them to me! Love you guys!

3 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Okay but who's the woman that's not Gina and how do you think I'd know her? I can't figure it out!

Rikki Shantz said...

Well it is Fara of course! Everyone knows the wonderful Fara!

fara said...

Rikki your such a sweety. Jen said she saw my pic on your blog so I had to check it out. I loved career conf and meeting Gina and Jodi. It was a ton of fun.