Friday, March 14, 2008

Wedding Pictures



I wanted to Post a few Pictures of the Wedding for those of you who were not able to attend!! It was such a fun day thanks to all the family and friends that helped out!! I could not have done it without my Mom or My Cousin Kristi (if anyone needs a wedding planner she would make a great one)!!



My Grandma Bruce has made a quilt for each one of her Grandchildren for when they get married. This is the one that I picked out when I was about 10 or so! I guess I have always loved Pink!


I know Jen (and Timothy) will love that I posted this one, but I absolutely could not resist! Apparently when you are 8 years old, if you don't see the camera the camera does not see you! I love my Cousin's adorable Kids!!

6 comments:

Justen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justen said...

I was so bummed about not being able to go to your wedding. It looks like it was a beauty. Where was it?
Welcome to bloggerland by the way. Glad you came!
And remember, if there is but one person you can always count on in life, its the first person to comment on your blog.

Justen said...

Hey happy birthday by the way!

Rikki Shantz said...

Thank you Justen!

Kristi said...

Rhett looked at your blog and the first thing he said was that is your nephew. It was a beatiful wedding and thanks for the plug on the wedding planner. I have thought about going into business.

Rikki Shantz said...

Kristi, You need to go into business! What a fun job that would be! And you would be amazing at it!