Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Addiction!

Hi Guys! I have been checking out my family and friend's blogs and I decided to give it a whirl! I know mine will never be as cute or creative but I figure it will be fun! I don't quite know where to start with all of this...
Eric and I got married almost a year ago (May 19th, 2007)! The majority of our fun usually includes Traveling! We went on our Honeymoon in Hawaii and visited 3 of the Islands. We also, have an annual trip with friends and family to Lake Powell. That is always the funnest week of the year! We made a trip to Phoenix in January so that I could accomplish one of my Life Goals to Run a Half Marathon! The experience was amazing and I finished the 1/2 in 2 Hours and 10 Minutes! I plan on doing many more! I lost a dear friend and coach to breast cancer right before I went to Phoenix to run, so most of the Events I do from here on out will be to benefit research and finding a cure for breast cancer.
I will be posting Pictures of the places we have seen and places we have gone to catch you all up!
Of course it isn't all play! We have been working too! The apartments keep us very busy, along with our "real" jobs! I also have been playing and coaching volleyball as often as I can. And of course fitting Mary Kay in wherever I can!

No comments: