Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jazz Game!

A couple of weekends ago I finally received my long awaited birthday present! Eric got Jazz tickets for my whole family! It was so fun! They were playing the Spurs (my most hated team-"whiner babies"). The game was amazing! The seats were closer then I had ever been so I was so excited! The Jazz, being their usual selves, didn't kick it in till the 2nd half but they played so good! They held the Spurs to the lowest score EVER! I could not have chosen a better game to see! I even got a Deron Williams shirt to show my love! I really do LOVE that guy. Not as much as I love Eric of course, but I do love him!

I think my mom and dad and Jodi and Matt had fun too! Jodi didn't send me any pictures of her and Matt but take my word for it they were their normal cute selves! And you can tell by the look on my mom's face that she was having a blast! Super Cute, Mom! After the Game we ate at the Melting Pot (my absolute favorite!) and stayed the night. On Saturday we just shopped a bit and went to a home show! I won't bore you with all of those pictures but I got some awesome ideas for our addition! (OK, maybe just one cute picture from Saturday)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ya! How fun. You have such a cute family. :)

Dad said...

I also enjoyed watching the Jazz destroy the Spurs, from the comfort of my rocking chair. It's too bad they couldn't take that enthusiasm with them to San Antonio last night. That was neat that your whole family could have such a fun time.