Monday, April 7, 2008

My new adventure!


After I finished running the half marathon I took a major break. I have not run more then 10 miles since January 19th! So, needless to say, I have put some pounds on and I am not feeling so energetic anymore! Another effect of the Training was that I lost ALL of my jumping ability! So I made a decision last week to get back into shape, but I did not want to run several miles a day, because I still want to be able to be better then or at least keep up with the girls I coach (volleyball). I have been hearing from several friends how great the P90X program is! So I have decided to give it a try! I got home Saturday night and found that my new “motivation in a box” had been delivered! I will be starting the program full-fledged tomorrow, and no, it will not always be tomorrow! I am supposed to take before pictures and pictures every 30 days for the next 90 days to see the results. No worries, I will not be posting these pictures but I will sure keep you posted on the results! Hopefully they are awesome! !

No comments: