Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4s

4 random things about me
1. I cannot wait to be a mom.
2. I Love my Puppies
3. I am independant and don't mind doing things on my own!
4. I am a procrastinator.

4 Movies I could watch more than once
1. Hitch
2. Family Man
3. The Gaurdian
4. Baby Mama

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. Greys Anatomy (Although lately I've been slackin)
2. CSI
3. EVERY Jazz Game
4. Football Sunday

4 Places I've been
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. Caribean
4. Havasupi Falls

4 People who email me regularly
1. Amy
2. Wendy
3. Jen
4. Vitoria's Secret :)

4 Favorite Foods
1. Bread
2. Oranges
3. Anything Italian
4. Sushi

4 Places I would like to visit
1. Austraila
2. Alaska
3. New York
4. Italy

4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. MY BABY!!!!!
2. Seeing Kristi's Baby
3. Getting the Addition Finished
4. Volleyball Season

4 People to TAG!
1. Kristi
2. Jen
3. Jodi
4. Kara

No comments: