Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Patiently Waiting!

Just wanted to let you all know the latest! The Dr. said that since I had to drive 80 miles in the winter I could choose to be induced any day after the the 26th of January! I will probably choose to wait for it to all happen naturally just to make sure she is absolutely ready. But he also said if she is not here by the 8th he will have to induce! So anytime from the 26th to the 8th we will be welcoming Baby Girl! I can't wait! I have the room done and I think 1 million onsies now I just want a baby girl to put them on!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Rikki, that's so exciting! Let us know if we can do anything.

Jonny and Kara said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I can't believe it's already almost here! I'm so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Pictures! I wanna see pictures of the room!

Dad said...

I appreciate you keeping us informed. Hang in there.

Uncle Bill

Brooke said...

Oh Ricki that's so exciting. /good Luck! I can't wait to see pictures!!