Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Room!

As I Promised, Jodi! This one is of the crib and changing table. Boring walls still but they will be decorated soon enough (like when I don't have to work 10 hours a day to get the rest of the addition done!)
This is her cute IKEA dresser. Mostly all filled up if you can believe it! And would she truly be my daughter if her closet wasn't full already!?!
Here is one more, just for fun! You can see the curtains in this one! One of my Favorite parts of the room!

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

I LOVE the room....you are so good! I keep asking your mom if she's a Grandma yet! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Jen said...

Yay! so cute and so much fun! I still need to come see you!!

chamer said...

It turned out sooo cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see it FOR REAL! And you got the flower dresser!? I LOVE IT! Oh she's gonna be a spoiled girl...mostly from ME! MUAHAHA