Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Addition!

My Dad and Hubby did the flooring last week and it finally made the addition feel like part of the house! Like a Home! I am pretty sure my dad had to make an extra chiropractor visit for this but I appreciated it so much!
Just getting started!

Half way there!

We let Eric do the cutting! We sure didn't want to be the ones making the mistakes!

Here I am trying to help! Everything is a little more difficult when you weigh A LOT more then usual!

The Finished Fireplace! One of my Favorite parts of the room!

I finally got a mattress so I was able to but the crib together! If baby Shantz ever decides to grace us with her presence this is where she will sleep!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Holy crap girl, you weren't kidding about the addition, I thought it was a little babies room you were adding. :) It looks amazing. Yay~! I am sad and sorry to say that this pic of you in this post is the first I've seen of your belly. What a lousy cousin I am. Well I'll be by soon to give you your gift . . . and then even sooner to hold your sweet little one. :) love ya.

chamer said...

Oh my goodness It looks sooo good. I love the fireplace!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck!! That look absolutely amazing! Mom was right! Its like a picture from a magazine! I love the belly pic!

alliehoopes said...

Ya but where's the baby?!?! Derek said he got to see pictures on your mom's phone! No fair :)