Monday, February 23, 2009

Jocelyn's Birthday

February 6, 2009! The best day of my life!
Here I am before going to the hospital! Eric wanted pictures, I obviously didn't! By the looks of my belly she was more then ready to join us here on this earth!
Waiting~Waiting
My helpful Hubby!

Here she is! Jocelyn Dawn Shantz! Born on her Great Grandpa Bruce's Birthday! What a precious gift! I have never felt love like this!

Love at first Sight!

She already has her dad wrapped around her long fingers!
She was 7lbs and 13oz but she looks so much bigger!

Grandma Bruce holding her first grand baby!
Grandpa Bruce
Kenzie is very excited about her new little sister!
She has her momma's toes and Eyes... the rest is all DAD!
Great Grandma Bruce with her 20th Great Grand Baby!
What a loving family she comes in to!
I am not sure how this happened but I did not have one picture of Aunt Jodi Holding her! Jodi, send me some of the ones you have with her! I promise I was not the one running the camera!
So there she is on her birthday! She is the greatest gift I have ever received! I am so lucky to have such a sweet healthy baby!

9 comments:

Fara said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Even more so in person. So glad we were able to see you.

Jonny and Kara said...

Rikki, she is SOO cute!! I'm so happy everything went well and you have such a beautiful little girl! Congrats!!!

Dad said...

Thanks Rikki for finally posting these. We are really excited for you. Thanks for the card also. She is really cute. Uncle Bill

Jen said...

Ahh! She is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see her in person. :) Funny-- i said to jeff, "she looks so much bigger than 7, 13, then I read what you wrote. . . exactly what I said! ;) So happy for you, it's the best.

Britney said...

Rikki she's beautiful! Congratulations!

Gina Sims said...

Rikki,
She is SO beautiful! I am so glad that I got to see her & hold her. Also the card is so precious! Congrats, there is lots more fun to come!

Unknown said...

I can sure get you lots and lots of pictures... Right when I get a free minute at home...Did you ever get the baby shower ones? I tried sending them but the suipped file was to big and then matt started helping me and apparently he sent them, but I didn't know...

chamer said...

she is soo precious! I love her long toes and cubby cheeks! Enjoy her while she's still little they grow too fast!

alliehoopes said...

Awwww.....I want to go back in time 6 weeks already! It goes too fast. She looks so pretty. Congratulations!!