Thursday, April 16, 2009

23 Reasons that I Celebrate My Sis, Jodi!

23 years ago today I got one of my favorites gifts ever!
It is my sister's bday today so I wanted to tell you all why she is the greatest sis on earth!

1. She is a supportive Sister!

2. She is a loving wife!

3. SHe is always up for an adventure!

4. She is all about her family and would do anything for any of them!

5. She is the best Auntie EVER!

6. She is always up for a girls day Pedicure!
7. She is one of the only people I know that loves concerts as much as I do and she a great concert buddy!

8. She as always been a great example to me even though she is 4 years younger!

9. She is not only a great sister but also a great Mary Kay Sister!

10. Her smile can warm a room!

11. She cares about every single person in her life!

12. She always has a camera ready to capture life's precious memories!

13. She has been this close to Kyle Korver. Doesn't that just make you want to kiss her???

14. She is adored by anyone she meets!

15. She is a great vaction partner!

17. She is the best kind of GOOFY!

18. She is someone you can laugh with!

19. She has always been there for me!

20. She cheers fo the right team.

21. Her Favorite things are family, friends, babies and puppies!

22. She has goals and never gives up on them. Even if it means having a full-time job while going to school full-time!

23. She is my best friend and more than I deserve in a sister!

7 comments:

Jen said...

She is one sweet girl! We love her too. You're a pretty sweet sis as well. :)

Unknown said...

you make me cry...THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!

Gina Sims said...

How sweet & so ture about Jodi!

The Smith's said...

Aww....I loved that! Thanks for sharing!

Jeri Short Gurney said...

That was so sweet, and so true! Jodi is lucky to have a sister that appriciates her like you do!

Kristi said...

She is a very sweet girl and you are a very sweet sister to say those things about her. Can't wait to meet Jocelyn this week!!! I will have to text you when I am having my friend take her picture and maybe you could come over and we could get one with the 2 for Grandma!

Dad said...

Thanks for posting these. Uncle Bill