Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Adventures of BOO!


My dog Boo HATES my sister's Husband Matt! Partly because Boo is afraid of his own shadow and doesn't usually warm up to anyone and partly because Matt thinks everything in his life is put there for his own experimentation purpose ("what will Boo do if I try to take him UP the slide" or "what will Boo do if I hang him upside down"). So needless to say if Matt is ever at my moms house when Boo is there Boo stays as far away as he can!
This weekend we went to the Solomon Center in Ogden and Jodi, Matt , and my hubby Eric went surfing. Matt's swim trunks got left in my vehicle. I was doing laundry yesterday and I washed them. I went into my room to put some of the piles away and left Matt's shorts lying on the floor. You have to understand that my dogs are pretty good and they never mess with things I have lying around. When I came back to the living room I see Boo ATTACKING Matt's Shorts! When he saw me he stopped instantly! I could not stop laughing! I tried to get my camera and make him do it again but he wouldn't. So there is no funny picture but I will never get it out of my head!

2 comments:

Gina Sims said...

That is way too funny!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!! I laugh whenever I think about it! I wish I could have seen it!