Thursday, October 9, 2008

Butterflies in my Tummy!

Well, I finally felt my baby girl move on Friday October, 4, 2008! It was during a volleyball game and it felt like butterflies in my Tummy! It was so cute! I have heard people say it feel like gas and stuff, so I was always thinking...'that doesn't sound like a pleasant feeling!' But I will tell you it was the best feeling in the world! I wish she would move all the time!
Last night my team was playing Star Valley and before the game I was sitting and talking to one of my girls and I felt something so Strong that it felt like my pants came undone. It was the weirdest thing, but yet SO AWESOME!
So far I have only felt her while I was coaching volleyball, so watch out Misty May! She definitely loves volleyball!
For those that are wondering, when I went out to check out Eric's (HUGE!?!?) Elk that he got this year I felt nothing! THANK GOODNESS!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad that you are finally filing her move. It is a wonderful thing. Hope to see you next weekend.

Lisa Strupp said...

YAY!!! That's so awesome that you felt her move!! People think I'm weird but that was always the one thing that I missed so much after I had Nyah. Now that I have this one moving all the time, I'm not ready to give that up again so enjoy it because it goes by so fast!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Thats funny that she only moves at volleyball related times! So awesome! That really is a huge elk though...Maybe it scared her... And by the way...do yo have eric on a diet, he looks skinny!

Unknown said...

p.s. Matt said the same thing about Eric being skinny...If a man noticed it, that means i'm not crazy :)