Monday, October 20, 2008

My poor Baby Boo!

I think Boo and Zoe have been watching too much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy! This weekend Boo (or Zoe) decided that Boo needed to was his back hair. Here is the story... On Saturday when I got home from a long weekend in Casper for volleyball. Boo and Zoe were chasing each other around the house (aka: Zoe was teasing and chasing Boo- She is so mean like that!) All the sudden my scentsy candle came crashing down off the end table! At first I was just worried about the curtains and wall and pillows that had some wax on them. While I was trying to get it all cleaned up I looked over and Boo was just sitting there, like this...
At first I was scared that it had burned him so I went and ran his little body in freezing cold water. Thank goodness Scentsy candles are made for the safety of children and do not burn!
So what to do??? Eric tried to start cutting but, if any of you know Boo you know that I am his one and only! (OK he likes my mom and my Sister too, but that is about it) Once Eric left I started snipping away. The wax was right down to his skin so the electric razors would not work, so for 2 Days I snipped and snipped! This is his new hair cut!
It is soo Ugly and there is still wax but he seems a little more comfortable! Poor Baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor little guy...I feel so bad for him... I'll get to give him loves in a few days though!!