Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged by JoJo

Here's how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.

Joys

1. Being a mom and getting to see Eric be the cutest Dad EVER! (SOON-----YEA!!!)
2. Coaching Green River Volleyball
3. Cleaning (I know this is very strange for me!!!)

Fears

1. Not being the best mom that my baby deserves.
2. Not being the best coach that my girls deserve.
3. Jodi and Matt moving far away and only getting to see my sis a couple times a year!

Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Coupons
2. Blogging! (Well, reading others blogs and Decorating my blog, I never have anything that great to say)
3. Baby Names and Nursery Themes!

Random Facts

1. I am planning on doing another 1/2 Marathon in June of 2009, just to get my butt back into shape! Anybody who would like to join me in this craziness is welcome! The more the better!




2. I HATE and LOVE hunting Season (Thank Goodness for Volleyball or I might go crazy!!!)
3. I love the snow right now but I know I will be wanting to move to Phoenix by November!

Kristi, Jen, Lisa, Anybody else who would like to!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You look way to cute when running a marathon, I'd look like a dead bug or something not so pretty.

Rikki Shantz said...

I think the picture must be Blurry on Your Computer! I DID NOT FEEL PRETTY! Dead bug would be a great description of how I felt! Haha! Thank you anyway!