Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My "Job"

This would be my day job! We have been busy working on the addition for "the new addition". I just thought you all might want to see our progress. This is the living room filled with boxes of bathroom cabinets(half of those are now gone)!
Last week we spent our time tiling and putting floor heat in the bathrooms. I finished grouting the small bathroom before I left for Casper and my in-laws grouted the big bathroom this weekend while Eric was in Evanston helping my dad and I was in Casper coaching volleyball!
We spent Sunday putting up lights and getting some cabinets in the small bathroom! We are so close that it is almost starting to look like a house! It is so fun to do it all yourself! You put so much work into it and when it starts to come together it is so rewarding! Our goal is to have it done by February but Eric says it will be done by Christmas!
I have also made a color choice for the baby's room! It is called Champagne Elegance. It is a really light pink. I got the idea off of Pottery Barn Kids. They had really light walls and bright, fun decorations and bedding and stuff! So that is what I am going for. Eric is even OK With it because it is REALLY light (he thinks it looks white). So we have found something that is good for both of us, now just to find a name that we both like! I also want to give a special thanks to our little helpers, Boo, Zoe, and Spicey. They have spent as much time up there as we have!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow rik, I didn't know you were adding on your your house. That's exciting. yay! for pale pink. :) So fun.

Kristi said...

I so want to come and see your house. I guess one of these times when we are over in e-town I am just going to have to make the trip and come and see your house. Don't worry about the name we still don't have one either and I have 9 weeks left!

Brandon said...

gorgeous..hey rikki we're setting our blog to private for a while so i was wondering if i could yours and jodi's address so we can add you on...that would be awesome, again, i'm a little envious of your huge house, haha!